SUBMIT YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT AD TO: email@example.com
We’ll prepare the announcement ad and email you with a proof and cost. The ad is not finalized for publication until you approve and pay for the ad.
• Celebration ads publish every Sunday in the Waco Tribune-Herald and wacotrib.com.
• Deadline is every Wednesday at 3 p.m.
• Payment must be made by noon on Friday, prior to your publication date.
• Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ads are not finalized after you submit your ad; we reserve the right to proofread and edit your ad submission. If placing your ad submission after 5 p.m., a response will be sent the following day.
PURCHASING A CELEBRATION AD
Ads must be paid no later than Friday at noon, prior to your publication date.
Credit cards accepted are American Express, Discover, Mastercard and VISA. Or, you may pay by check in the office at 215 S. Second St., Suite 301, in Waco. Our new offices are located on the third floor at River Square Center.
TIPS TO WRITING YOUR CELEBRATION AD
When placing your wedding announcement you will have so many details that you will want to include but there will also be information you might forget. Here are a few things you should definitely include into your celebration ad.
• Who is announcing the engagement?
• Bride’s full name, city and state
• Bride’s parents, city and state
• Groom’s full name, city and state
• Groom’s parents, city and state
• Bride’s grandparents, city and state
• Bride’s education (attends/attended/graduated from school/college)
• Bride’s employment
• Groom’s grandparents, city and state
• Groom’s education (attends/attended/graduated from school/college)
• Groom’s employment
• Other information
• Wedding date and location
• Bride’s full name, Groom’s full name
• Date and place of wedding
• Who is performing the ceremony
• Readings and prayers by…
• If reception location is different than the ceremony
• Parents and Grandparents of the Bride along with city of residence and where the bride was raised.
• Parents and Grandparents of the Groom along with city of residence and where the groom was raised. (If siblings are not part of the bridal party include them with the parents)
• Who escorted the bride down the isle?
• Description of the wedding dress
• Names of Bridal attendants and description of the bridal party attire
• Names of Groom’s attendants
• Ushers, Flower Girls, and Ring Bearers names
• Location of the rehearsal dinner and name/s of the host/s
• Names of musicians, name of florist
• Bride’s education and current occupation
• Groom’s education and current occupation
• Honeymoon location
• City the couple will reside in
• Optional: a thank you/mention to the parents or those who attended and those that helped with the wedding.
• Which anniversary is the couple celebrating
• Date of anniversary
• What kind of celebration (reception, Mass, party, etc)
• Location and date of celebration
• Where and when couple was married
• Wife’s maiden name
• Husband’s education/occupation
• Wife’s education/occupation
• Church/organization memberships
• Names of children and grandchildren and city and state
NOTE: We encourage you to proofread your ad more than once before it publishes. We are not responsible for errors after the final proof. We are not responsible for poor quality of your photo if the photo provided is not clear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the deadline to submit a Celebration ad?
Wednesday at 3 p.m., prior to each Sunday publication
When should a wedding announcement publish?
Typically the wedding announcement publishes on the wedding day or any Sunday after the wedding ceremony.
What categories are available for Life Celebration ads?
There are several categories of Celebration ads available on wacotrib/announcements.com; including birth, birthday, and graduation; engagement, wedding, anniversary, and quinceanera.
How much are Celebration ads?
Celebration ads start at $100 and are based on the amount of space the entire ad required for your text and any photos.
As you begin your ad the cost will appear on the right rail of the page, as you continue to enter your text the cost will reflect in the top right portion of the page. You can proceed to the checkout and purchase your ad, or you can save it for later.
Ads must be paid no later than Friday at noon, prior to your publication date. Credit cards accepted are American Express, Discover and VISA. Or, you may pay by check in the office at 215 S. Second St., Suite 301, in Waco. Our new offices are located on the third floor at River Square Center.
What is the charge per picture?
There is no charge for photos, charges are based on the amount of space required to include text and any photo(s).
Can I purchase laminates of the ad?
Yes, cost is $5 per laminate and can be selected at the time of your purchase on the portal.
Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm
Office located on third floor of River Square Center at 215 S. Second St., Suite 301, Waco, Texas 76701